Urethane Press Brake Dies
Urethane Brake V-DIES are the most economical, easy to use method of making mar-free bends in pre-polished stainless steel, aluminum and pre-finished surfaces (painted, vinyl coated), IN HIGH VOLUME PRODUCTION RUNS.
Urethane V-DIES for AMERICAN PRESS BRAKES
Molded to shape, urethane press brake V-Dies are available in different V openings for different gauges of sheet metal, and are sized exactly like steel V-dies.
(V= 8 x metal thickness).
- Most of the sizes are available in 8 ft. lengths
- Designed for air-bending & cautious bottom bending. Never for coining.
- While ordering, please specify part number & length.
Quick Change Urethane 2V-Dies
2V-DIES are made of a very hard, tooling grade Urethane for SCRATCH-FREE bending of pre-polished stainless steel, aluminum and pre-finished surfaces (painted, vinyl coated).
- Available in lengths: L=835mm( 32.87"); S=415mm(16.34")
- Just drop it on a Quick Change Die Rail and the dies line up with the centerline of the machine and changing sizes is just as easy as turning the 2-V die around or putting in a new 2-V die.
- For AMERICAN style Press Brakes, the 2-V die is used with a special Rail, Part Number PQCR2.
- For TRUMPF Style Press Brakes , the 2-V die is used with a special Rail, part Number PQCR2T
- For AMADA Style Press Brakes, the 2-V die is used with a Quick change Rail, mounted on a 2-V die holder.
Urethane 4V-Dies & V-Dies in Steel Holders
4V-DIES are molded to shape using a very hard tooling grade Urethane for SCRATCH-FREE bends in pre-polished stainless steel, aluminum and pre-finished surfaces (painted, vinyl coated)
- 4-V Dies are square shaped, designed to fit in steel holders. Acute angle and 90 degree bending V-Dies are available to fit in the same steel holders.
- Standard lengths available are up to 48". For longer bends, butt pads end to end in a longer steel holder.
- Steel Holders with mounting tangs for AMERICAN, AMADA & TRUMPF PRESS BRAKES are available in the following sizes, in Working heights of 50mm (1.96") and 100 mm (3.93").
You have questions, we have answers. Contact us today. Our skilled customer service specialists can help you make the right choice in polyurethane applications.