SMP620N Radius Forming Pads
The SMP620N Urethane Forming Pads are designed for any radius bending from 1/2" (12mm) to 2"(50mm), 90° in one hit or bump form any radiused shape.
- Maximum punch width = 3” (75mm)
- Maximum depth of punch penetration = 1-1/4” (32mm)
- Minimum radius = 1/2” (12mm)
- Minimum punch width = 1-1/2” (38mm)
- Minimum radius = 1” (25mm), 10 ga. (3mm) M.S.
- Minium distance to start of radius bend = 1” ( 25mm)
Other SMART PAD®
Hundreds of this original design SMART PAD® are in use all over the world for more than 3 decades.Learn More
This patented new design SMART PAD® system is an improved design with interlocking forming pad and wear pad, offering many advantages.Learn More
This patented new design SMART PAD® system for heavy duty applications. Pads can form as thick as ½” Mild Steel to any radius.Learn More
This patented new design SMART PAD® system has a unique molded steel rod and interlocking wear pad. Can be used for up to 3/8” stainless steel.Learn More
You have questions, we have answers. Contact us today. Our skilled customer service specialists can help you make the right choice in polyurethane applications.