Stock Urethane Rollers
A new concept for manufacturing durable urethane rollers, wheels, and casters from stock size rollers. Available in 20" standard lengths with several I.D.'s and O.D.'s, the Dual Durometer design provides the user with the most economical "Custom roller" from stock.
DuRollers are produced by bonding together two High Performance PPC urethane compounds. The inner hub is a very hard urethane (P575 Black) with special additives to produce a self-lubricating bearing. This is securely adhered to a tough, wear resistant resistant urethane tire (90A Red/and 70A Blue), thus providing superior cut resistance and shock absorption. For special applications several other durometers of color-coded urethanes are available.
Typical Applications of Urethane Rollers
Polyurethane Products offers custom urethane rollers for a wide variety of industries and applications, including:
- Car Wash Rollers
- Wire Guide Rollers
- Conveyor System Drive Rollers
- Diverter Rollers on Package Handling Systems
- Rollers on Paper and Plastic Slitting Equipment
- Cloth Feed Rollers
- Labeling Machine Rollers
- Driver Rollers in Lumber Cutting Machinery
- Lower Cost DuRollers can be stocked on the shelf and cut as required, they can be machined on the O.D. or bored on the I.D. (keyed, grooved etc.)
- Impact Resistance By using urethane elastomers throughout DuRollers can take impact and shock loads without deforming.
- Dry Running In many low PV (Pressure Velocity Co-efficient) applications no lubrication is needed. In other applications where a lubricant may contaminate the end product, the use of DuRollers eliminates the problem.
- Lightweight No metal hub, and DuRollers have been found to be lighter in weight than aluminum rollers.
- Ease of Installation Band or lathe cut to length and insert shaft through hub and roller is ready to roll.
You have questions, we have answers. Contact us today. Our skilled customer service specialists can help you make the right choice in polyurethane applications.