Die-Thane: THE SCIENCE OF RADIUS FORMING
Die-Thane is a trade name for a family of urethane elastomers developed specificaly for sheet metal fabricating & tooling applications.
Die-Thane tooling systems is the result of our over 4 decades of experience in the ELASTOMER TOOLINGtechnology area. As the only manufacturer of both urethane and steel press brake tooling in the world, we have unique facilities to design and manufacture standard and custom tooling.
The Smart Choice
Polyurethane Products' Die-Thane Tooling is the smart alternative to achieve these goals. Die-Thanes are a special breed of high performance thermo-set elastomers, compounded specifically for sheet metal forming applications.
- Die-Thane is the trade name for a family of high performance urethane elastomers developed specifically for sheet metal fabricating and tooling applications.
- Die-Thane Tooling is Ideal for J.I.T. Manufacturing
- Decreasing lot sizes and lead times combined with increased demands on improved quality and on-time delivery are the essential ingredients of J.T.T.
- Extra toughness and durability
- Excellent Resilience
- Very High Load Bearing Capacity
- Low Compression set
- High Tear Strength and Cut Resistance
- Very Good Impact Resistance
- Outstanding Abrasion Resistance
- Good Machinability
- Impervious To Oil and Ozone
Poly-Thane: HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR THE INDUSTRY
Poly-Thane is a trade name for a extensive line of urethane products developed for a wide variety of uses
Poly-Thane Products Include:
- Sheets, Rods, Bars, Tubes: We stock a huge inventory of Urethane Sheets, Rods, Bars, Tubes in a variety of hardnesses
- Durollers - Durable Urethane Rollers: A new concept for manufacturing rollers, wheels, and casters from stock size rollers. Available in 20" standard lengths with several I.D.'s and O.D.'s, the Dual Durometer design provides the user with the most economical "Custom roller" from stock.
- Bumpers: Threaded Urethane Round Bumpers, Rectangular Bumpers with Metal Plate, Urethane Die-Set Bumpers
- Die Storage Blocks: Threaded Urethane Round Bumpers, Rectangular Bumpers with Metal Plate, Urethane Die-Set Bumpers
With more than 41 years experience in manufacturing and application Engineering, we have the knowledge, capability and facilities to produce any kind of Urethane product from 20A to 75D, in any shape, size or color.
Rapid proto-typing or low volume production is very inexpensively done with soft tooling made of Cast molds. Since casting is a low pressure molding operation, the tooling cost is very minimal.
Unique Custom molded components such as electro-static conductive compounds, silicone-free compounds, internally lubricated compounds with MOLYBDENUM DI-SULFIDE & TEFLON etc.
You have questions, we have answers. Contact us today. Our skilled customer service specialists can help you make the right choice in polyurethane applications.